Built by the firm of John Lysaght Ltd in 1928 as a venue for the Orb Steelworkers and their families to meet and socialise, the Lysaght Institute is a landmark building in Newport’s industrial history. In 2008 the institute was bought by Linc-Cymru for redevelopment, re-opening after an extensive £3million refurbishment as a meeting and conference venue. Linc-Cymru engaged Integra Creative to help promote the Lysaght Institute as a destination for business meetings and conferences, parties and weddings.
Effective eye catching design
Integra Creative developed a distinctive logo incorporating elements of the developments’ architectural shape; plus brochures that combined illustrative work and lifestyle photography. After the successful sale of 50% of the development, Integra Creative were briefed to devise a further mailing to support continued sales activity through local estate agents.